attorney at law, partner, proxy
Marek Wocka finished in 2011 administration and in 2012 law studies at the Faculty of Law and Administration at Opole University. In 2016 he qualified as Attorney at Law passing the attorney at law’s exam at Opole Chamber of Attorneys at Law.
Since 1st August 2016 he has became a partner in the Law Firm.
Since 26th September 2017 he has became a sole commercial proxy in the Law Firm.
During his studies he was involved actively in academic forum and in student government. He is a prize-winner of among others award of vice-chancellor of Opole University (in 2011 and 2012); a scholarship holder of Marshal of the Opolskie Voivodeship (in 2009, 2010 and 2011) and Ministry of Science and Higher Education (in 2010 and 2011). In 2011 he earned a second place in the Nationwide Competition for the Best Student in Poland “Student Nobel 2011” in the legal disciplines category.
In 2012 he joined employees of the Law Firm Meissner & Partners Attorneys at Law. He is fluent in German.
He specializes mainly in civil and administrative law cases, especially in environmental protection and local government law cases.
Marek Wocka combines his work at Meissner & Partners Attorneys at Law and academic duties as an assistant in the Department of Administrative and Environmental Procedures at the Faculty of Law at Opole University. He is giving lecturers on commercial public law, administrative and court-administrative procedural law as well as on environmental law. He is an author of over 30 scientific and popular science papers. In April 2015 the Council of the Faculty of Law and Administration at the Opole University issued a resolution on start of the PhD programme of Marek Wocka in a scope of a primary discipline – administrative law. Moreover, Marek Wocka conducts trainings in a scope of public procurement, addressed to entrepreneurs as well as to employees of budgetary units.
Recently Marek Wocka has:
- taken part in preparation of a cassation appeal relating to commercial law, positively examined by the Supreme Court
- participated in court trials regarding annulment of resolutions of shareholders’ meetings of a limited liability company
- taken part in many customs proceedings relating to anti-dumping tariffs
- participated in proceedings related to imposing of financial corrections to a beneficiary of European Union funds
- given opinions and prepared drafts of agreements for leading economic entities from building, paper and electro-technical sectors
- prepared legal opinions for local government units relating to environmental protection law